Merck KGaA Darmstadt, Germany
Head of Government & Public Affairs Electronics (m/w/d)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Electronics team as Head of Government & Public Affairs. You develop and drive the implementation of global strategies to address Electronics business needs through advocacy, shaping public policy and stakeholder engagement. Furthermore, you lead the development of public policy positions on Electronics priority topics. You identify and engage with external stakeholders relevant for Electronics to support the business priorities. Approving all major activities, projects, budgets, and changes within Electronics Government & Public Affairs will be your responsibility. You will report to the Head of Integrated Supply Chain Electronics.
Who you are:
- Masters in a related discipline e.g., policy, law, economics
- Fluent in English, German a plus
- Ten or more years of experience in Governments & Public Affairs, preferred experience in a related industry
- Leadership experience within Government & Public Affairs or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of Electronics related policy and business contexts,
- Proven experience of working across multiple stakeholders and public policy issues to achieve desired outcomes
- External stakeholder identification and engagement and key account management
- Project and financial management
- Position requires travel up to 30% of time
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
läuft aus am