Public Affairs Manager (f/m/d)
Superpedestrian brings together a team of extraordinary people for one vision: transforming micromobility worldwide. Shared micromobility - fleets of scooters, bicycles, and e-bikes - is the future of global transportation. As the industry evolves, operators and riders are demanding safer, more reliable, cost-effective solutions. At Superpedestrian, we develop new technologies to revolutionize and scale micromobility.
Founded out of the MIT Senseable City Lab and backed by leading venture investors General Catalyst and Spark Capital, Superpedestrian’s first product was the Copenhagen Wheel - an award-winning consumer e-bike product. In 2019, Superpedestrian launched the world's first smart scooter designed and engineered for shared mobility. Our vehicles are deployed around the world and we’re rapidly scaling our team and vehicle deployments. Join us as we revolutionize personal transit for a sustainable future.
Superpedestrian is seeking a Public Affairs Manager for Germany. This role will own both national level and city partnerships across Germany and secure permits to operate in various cities. The candidate will be a key member of the team executing on strategic growth opportunities, establishing and growing relationships with cities, and representing the company directly to local stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for micromobility, sustainability and for improving transportation in cities. This role is an opportunity to be directly involved in transforming sustainable urban mobility in a rapidly growing organization. We are looking to hire immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Help create our new market strategy and playbook, and execute a regional effort, by developing strategies for entering markets, building existing relationships and developing creative partnerships.
- Directly engage policymakers and administrative staff to educate stakeholders about Superpedestrian’s LINK scooter and the Company’s vision for solving transportation problems in cities.
- Create and maintain relationships with government leaders, transit agencies, local businesses, organizations, and other interested stakeholders to carry out legislative strategy and strategic development at the state and local level.
- Develop compelling and concise presentations, proposals, and messaging for a variety of stakeholders to communicate Superpedstrian’s unique value proposition.
- Craft and execute a third party engagement strategy aimed at developing Superpedestrian’s presence in cities, including local community engagement, tailored equity strategies, and partnerships with local organizations and educational institutions.Support the development of Superpedestrian’s community affairs profile by collaborating across the Company to ensure alignment and execution.
- Track and advise on important changes in regulatory or legislative matters
- Collaborate with marketing and communications teams
Who you are:
- Native German speaker is a must
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 5-10 Years of Public Affairs experience Experience
- Demonstrated understanding of transportation policy, especially micromobility policy
- Experience working with external consultants and organizations related to public policy issues.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and an ability to speak publicly and develop proposal materials.
- Strategic, creative-minded team-player and self-starter.
- Passion for mobility and improving transportation.
- Ability to get things done and a comfort working with ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- You are able to travel within Germany and Europe as needed.
läuft aus am