Manager, Public Policy and Governmental Affairs (f/m/d)
For our location in Munich we´re right now recruiting for an office based
Governmental Affairs Manager (m/f/d)
- Supports the Associate Director, Governmental Affairs in the development, maintenance and utilization of contacts and networks with decision-makers in self-government and representatives of healthcare policy in Berlin, with the aim of positioning Biogen for the launch of a first DMT in Alzheimer’s Disease or another neurological disease
- Prepares effective execution of stakeholder management by utilizing innovative instruments (eg multi channel, digital solutions, organization of speaking opportunities, etc.)
- Monitoring and analysis of current legislative developments in healthcare policy, as well as development and preparation of (digital) materials and customer-specific argumentations
- Supports the Associate Director Governmental Affairs in the positioning of Biogen as leader in neuroscience within the working groups of federal associations (e.g. Vfa, LAWG), and in the Federation of German Industries or with unions.
Main Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Builds and maintains a network of health policy opinion leaders and political decision makers (working level) to engage on topics relevant for Biogen as leader in Neuroscience
- Planning, organization and implementation of events with self-government and politics in Berlin cross-functionally in close alignment with market access to support HTA / pricing submission
- Early information on political developments to the cross-functional teams (commercial, PAG, PA) that are working on the launch of a DMT in Alzheimer’s Disease or another neurological disease by analyzing threats and opportunities and developing solutions / engagement plans
- Development of positions and materials for positioning Biogen and its therapeutic areas in the target groups
- Support Associate Director Governmental Affairs in organizational tasks such as Agency briefing, budget control etc.
- Master of (social) science or economics
- Experience in governmental affairs (eg policy background, agency experience, assistant to MP)
- 3+ years in health care industry or parliament work.
- This position requires strong legal, organizational, communication, and networking skills, along with excellent relationships with policy makers and self-government
- High interest in pharmaceutical industry policy
- Good capability to work in a matrix
- Strong analytical and strategical skills
- Effective communication skills, German and English
- Capable to apply digital solutions to political costumer groups
läuft aus am