Director of Public Affairs (m/f/x)
Doctolib is looking for a Director, Public Affairs for Germany to help us increase our knowledge of the local healthcare system and increase our connection with the main healthcare stakeholders in Germany.
Reporting directly to our Chief Marketing Officer, you will be a key member of our local organization.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 115,000 doctors and 2,500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 50 million patient visits every month;
- We have an exponential growth trajectory;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1,250 people;
We plan to hire 3,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Improving the quality of life at work of health professionals by freeing up medical time, improving their comfort of working and increasing team work.
- Improving patient health by helping them to be treated faster and better, providing a free and equal access to healthcare and reducing patient paint points in their healthcare experience.
What will be your missions?
- Define our partnership strategy with all key healthcare players in Germany (Federal Ministry of Health, Doctors associations, KV, SHI...)
- Consolidate a strong political and institutional network in healthcare in Germany and work with them to: (i) accelerate the growth of Doctolib and (ii) create new business opportunities for Doctolib
- Prepare and launch institutional communication plans to support our growth in Germany and make policy makers aware of the benefits of our solutions for their constituencies and citizens.
- Manage our medical committee and physician network initiatives in Germany
- Process and lead the legislative and regulatory intelligence plan at both national and regional level
- Spread healthcare knowledge across Doctolib German & Global teams
- Work closely with our MD Germany and our Product & Strategy teams to transform healthcare in Germany
- Your performance will be measured on the increase our brand awareness, our performance in the hospital market and your ability to give Doctolib access to business deals with National or Local governments
Who are you?
- You have 8+ years of professional experience
- You have a perfect knowledge of the healthcare system in Germany
- You have a previous track record in healthcare and a deep network in Germany among top policy makers in healthcare related topics (Ministry of Health, social security, doctors associations, pharma companies, etc,.) both at National and local level
- You have significant experience with content creation and campaign management in high-velocity environments
- You are business minded and projects driven
- You have exceptional reading and writing skills; ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages.
- You are collaborative and objective driven
- You are a great manager with experience in building teams.
- You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management principles (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance.
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility).
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector.
- You are fluent in English. Native German
läuft aus am