Intern Communications & Political Affairs (m/f/d)
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
Areas of responsibility
- Evaluation of political analyses, preparation of briefings for management board and executives with appearances in Brussels
- Support and contribute to the process of drafting papers, engagement plants and briefings
- Monitoring, using a variety of sources, news relevant to core E.ON policy issues
- Preparation of recommendations for the future EU Commission programme
- Accompaniment of the association work (Eurelectric, EDSO, Solar Power Europe)
- Representing E.ON at relevant events such as external conferences, seminars etc.
- You are a matriculated student at an university; course of studies such like business economics, industrial engineering etc.
- You are skilled in MS Office Applications such like MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- You are able to work exactly and well structured
- You are interested in an interdisciplinary working environment
- You are open minded and enthusiastic about working in an international and intercultural business environment
- You are highly motivated having a strong commitment to be a team player
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken); German is a plus
At a glance
Reference no.: 99304
Preferred start: 01/09/2019
Closing date: 30/06/2019
Get in touch
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact our HR-Recruitment: Nicole Lasek, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please have a look at our career site.
läuft aus am